Sunday, May 20, 2012

Reading time

I'm not to far behind on the reading updates. Only 5 books. My book reading tastes change frequently and right now I'm kinda on a young adult reading phase. So without further ado.

One For the Money- No I haven't seen the movie but thought I would read the book before seeing the movie. I really enjoyed the book and wouldn't mind reading a few more in the series. It's was a little intrigue with some funny moments.

Night Shade- Now for my young adult reads. I was surprised that this book turned out as good as it did. If you like books about were wolves you may enjoy this book. It had some surprising twists and I'm anxious to start on the second book in the series (it's sitting on my nightstand along with the third one.)

Switched- Another surprising book. It's about modern day trolls living among us and their cultures and a new princess. I devoured this book plus the other two in the series.

Torn- Book two of the series about the Trylle. Every bit as good as the first.

Ascend- Book three of the series. I felt the ending was a bit rushed but overall it was a still a good read.

That's my reading list. I'm currently reading City of Lost Souls and loving it. I'll post more on it when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment