Sunday, May 20, 2012

New recipes 14-21

See told you I was behind on posting but almost done with the 38 new recipe challenge. Some of these I took pics of but most I didn't. If I have blog sites where I got them from I'll post links.

First up number 14..... Snicker doodles. After finding snicker doodle ice cream I just had to have some real cookies. They were so delicious, moist and chewy.


Recipe number 15-Oven Roasted potatoes. They were ok, not the greatest. I'll probably fix them again. I got the recipe from this blog.

Recipe number 16- Doritos casserole. I thought the kids would have enjoyed this more since it had lots of cheese and lots of Doritos. Terry, Jina and I really liked it though. If you are looking for a quick, fun meal check it out here.

Recipe number 17- Hamburger steak with onion gravy. This was really good. And I like that it's versatile enough that you can make it with pre-made patties or make your own patties.

Recipe number 18- No bake cookies. Ok ok I admit to most this isn't a new recipe. I have made them before but every time I've ever made them they've always turned out mushy and gooey and never set up. These turned out perfect.

Recipe number 19- Crockpot chicken teriyaki. Well this one is not for a person on a low sodium diet. That being said it was still pretty darn good. I made some fried rice to go with it.

Recipe number 20- Fresno potatoes. Ok, these were by far some of the best potatoes I've had in a really long time. They are a little time consuming to make but the results are worth it.

And last but not least we have recipe number 21- Monster cookies. Everything you could ever want in a cookie you will find right here. M&Ms...check, peanut butter....check, chocolate chips....check, oatmeal....check check. These were to die for cookies.

Oh darn I forgot to add my failed pineapple ice cream experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment