Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm a slacker

Yeah apparently it's been a while. (Like a month!). But in my defense June and so far July has been kinda busy. Terry finally got a job that he's really enjoying so we've all had to adjust to his new schedule which will be changing to a more permanent schedule here soon. But then we will have to readjust when that happens. Also in June I was working on the quilt for the quilt along which I haven't finish yet because hand quilting is taking a lot longer than I thought. Plus I'm also crocheting an afghan and a floppy Steelers hat for myself. I also made another dish cloth. Not to mention the Feeling Scrappy sketches that I completed. I think I completed 25ish pages in June. I'll post a few of my favorites in the next post.

So without further ado, let's get caught up on the sketchy stuff and the various items from my 38 challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment