Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bag log of book reviews

That' another thing I managed to get done for June is a few books completed. I'll probably accomplish this goal easily enough.

First up, The Search by Nora Roberts. I'm not a romance type reader but I did find this book to be okay. It was quite predictable in the ending but the character interactions made the read worth it. It wasn't a book that I had to take with me so that I could devour it.

Ahhhh my new favorite series and I'm anxiously awaiting #4 to come in at the library. The Sookie Stackhouse series. I've read the first three and I'll just make one post about all of them instead of individually. Let me start off by saying that if you don't like supernatural reads these are not for you. Also if a bit of sex bothers you stay away from these as well. Now that being said...I love these books. The main character is down to earth and with the exception of her "gift" she's kinda like the girl next door. But she does seem to land herself in hot water. My favorite so far is Club Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment