Saturday, June 2, 2012

Two new books

I mentioned in a previous post that I was starting City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. It was good but......I think it's really getting time to wrap up the series. Have you ever read a book series where you just know it's going to be the end for better or worse? Only to find it to be continued? That's the way I felt with this book. They are also making the first one into a movie in case you were interested. But I'm not entirely thrilled with the lead casting. Lily Collins just doesn't do anything for me as an actress. She's isn't at all what I picture Clary to be like. And as far as the guy they have playing Jace.....meh.

The second book I've finished is the second in the Nightshade series. Luckily for me I know there are only three books in this series so live or die that's it. I really enjoyed the second book. A lot of questions were answered but of course more were posed. I've already started the third one and I'm dreading it ending. Not because I want it to go but because I'll be out of reads.

Anyone have any good recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment