Monday, June 11, 2012

New recipes 24-26

For this recipe post we have an excellent recipe, a pretty good recipe and a "OMG I threw it in the trash and it was so bad the kids wouldn't even touch it" recipe.

So we'll start with excellent and move our way down. First up is Slow Cooker Coke Chicken. Oh my word. The chicken pretty much just falls apart and is really juicy. I can't say that I would do anything different to this recipe. Although I did use Pepsi vs Coke because that's all I have in the house.

Next up is a good way to cook cube steaks. I have in the past refused to fix them because they are always so tough to cut and even tougher to chew. No matter how much you tenderize them they just don't get any better. Then I found this recipe. It will be the only way I'll ever cook them. Crockpot Cube Steak and Gravy.

Last we have the ewwwww of all recipes. I even deleted the site I found it on. I found another site that had close to the same recipe but didn't call for nearly as much of some of the ingredients. I may try it. But the recipe was for Lemon Brownies. They were beyond disgusting. And I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment