Monday, June 11, 2012

Latest book reviews

I don't know if anyone actually reads what I say about the books I read but it gives me something to do. I've got two books to talk about this time round. The first is the third book in the Nightshade series. Loved it. It was really good and I got a really good cry out of it. I like a book to make me cry every now and then. It shows that the author has made you fall in love with her characters.

The second book I laughed when I read the jacket at walmart but I was out of reads and this book was only $6 in the bargain bin. The Chronicles of Nick. It was entertaining to say the least. I had a hard time putting it down. It wasn't that serious (or probably even well written), but I got a lot of laughs out of it. The main character is just sassy and witty enough to make you like him. I'm actually looking forward to the other books in the series.

Now I'm reading brain mush. Some sappy love story that will probably end up with a sad ending. I don't even know who it's by off the top of my head. After I'm done with it I'll be moving on to the Sookie Stackhouse series.

No comments:

Post a Comment