Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The pillow project

As promised here are pics of the finished pillow. I don't follow instructions well but anyone who knows me would probably be shocked if I did. I found the pattern at Walmart for a quilt and the pillow. So I used scraps from my quilt (that is still not finished) to make the pillow. It called for 16 strips in 6 different colors. I used 15 strips in four colors. It was quite simple to make and only took a few hours to put together. The hardest part for me was sewing it closed after it was stuffed. So without further ado here it is.

The back of it.
The front of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment