Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New recipe number 7

So guess I've fallen behind just a smidge. First off in my 38 challenge I need to read 38 new books this year. I finished the fourth one the other night. It was Devil's Gate by Clive Cussler. Excellent as always by Clive.

Now for the new recipe. We actually had it last night. Sorry no pics or links. I fixed Steak Toscano and Tuscan potatoes. The potatoes were excellent. The steaks while cooked perfectly maybe had to much rub on them. I'll lighten up on it next time.

In the non-scrappy 38 category I've kinda been slacking. I'm about 1/4 way through the Gryffindor scarf and I need to get back to it. I've also been trying to learn how to free motion quilt. That's not been very pretty at all but I'm going to keep at it.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment